The PAMM (Percent Allocation Management Module) account service from Alpari allows investors to automatically copy the trades of successful traders using the “Follow Trader” feature. Fortunadozer is a specific strategy available on the Alpari platform.
By using the PAMM account service, investors can choose an experienced and reliable trader to copy their trades. The trader will be responsible for executing transactions in the Forex market on behalf of the investors. The investment value of each investor will be allocated according to the selected percentage.
In the case of the Fortunadozer strategy, it is a specific strategy offered by Alpari. It is based on an automated algorithm to identify trading opportunities in the Forex market. Traders using Fortunadozer have their trades executed automatically, without the need for manual intervention.
- Open an account with Alpari and log in to the platform.
- Access the PAMM accounts section and search for traders using the Fortunadozer strategy.
- Analyze the past performance of the traders, considering metrics such as return, risk, and consistency.
- Select the trader that best suits your investment goals and profile.
- Choose the “Follow Trader” option on the platform to start copying the trades of the selected trader.
- Set the percentage of your capital that will be allocated to follow the trader.
- Regularly monitor the trader’s performance and make adjustments if necessary.
- Remember that past performance of the trader does not guarantee future results. It is important to conduct careful analysis before following a trader and be aware of the risks involved in the Forex market.